Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TSR Tours USS New Hampshire SSN 778

TSR had another Submarine tour opportunity at NOTU, Cape Canaveral Florida. This time the newly commissioned USS New Hampshire SSN 778. Since this Editor had to work his real job I sent in my TSR Field Reporter (AKA My Son Shawn) to document the visit. Since he can not drive yet, his Mom had to bring him down to the Boat tour. He brought a video camera to hopefully get some video shots, but the tour guide said no video taping allowed. So he resourcefully used his trusty back up Camera Phone. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Click on the Photo below to begin the Slide Show



Also See:
TSR Tours the USS Texas (SSN 775)

Eric
TheSubReport.com

1 comment:

Sandy Salt said...

Wow, I just remembered why I am so glad that I don't have to go back to sea again. NH is all shiny and new, but damn it is the same tight quarters and I sure the same wonderful smell. I love submarines, but I am too old for that sh$%.