Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TheSubReport.com Moves to Blogger

Since I started Decks Awash a few months ago, I have noticed a wealth of new tools and features on blogger that I had not seen in the past. I have decided to push TSR to this new format to take advantage of features offered by Blogger. Hopefully you will enjoy the new site. You will now have the ability to comment on daily news roundups and the use off a RSS feed for your favorite RSS reader. Page load time will also be enhanced. I will be playing with new widgets and features over the next few weeks, so please be patient. If you notice something missing that you enjoyed from the original site, please let me know. There will be no reason to change your bookmark as the domain remains the same and automatically redirects to the blogger server. For you artsy folks out there, I'm always open to new graphics and ideas on the site. If you see a spot on the site that could use a graphic and your good at that stuff, please let me know and send it in for consideration. Graphic work is certainly not one of my strong suits and would be highly apreciated. I hope you enjoy the new format.

Eric
TheSubReport.com

1 comment:

Arlington Oven Repair said...

Appreciatee your blog post