Thursday, November 20, 2008

Potential Job Prospecting

Alright my Dear Readers and Shipmates of TheSubReport.com and Decks Awash. As we all know, the economy is in turmoil and companies are pulling in the reins on spending and shedding jobs to help cut cost. I Currently work for one of the big Telecommunication companies that has been cost cutting and restructuring well before the economy went south a few months ago. Although things are looking better and they are good things happening with a possibility of a strong recovery in the next year or so, my company is offering Volunteer buy outs.

Why I consider this option, I am coming to my readership were networking is king to which some of you probably either know or are a manager for hiring positions.

About all I can offer is 10 years of rapid changing Telecommunications and Networking experience in Wireline, Wireless and VOIP fields. Other than that I use to be a steely eyed missile man (AKA Missile Tech) in which the pentacle of my Navy Career was a Instrumentation Launch Supervisor with Submarine Test Launches on the Cape Canaveral Range.(That was a real kick in Pants Job) So if you can use a Computer Telcom Network/Knuckle Dragger who is also not afraid to pick up a wrench and hammer and get a little dirty after provisioning a network, please let me know, and email me at eric@thesubreport.com. I would be happy to discuss my qualifications further and forward you a resume.

Note: I have yet to use wrench and hammer in the physical destruction of Telcom network equipment.

I would even consider any position in public affairs/media with a Defense company or Government position using my experience with promoting submarines for the last say four years now with TheSubReport.com.

I am currently located in Central Florida, but would consider relocating after evaluating a offer and the cost of living in the new location.

Thanks for any help you can provide in this potential career change consideration.

Eric
TheSubReport.com

No comments: