Monday, July 28, 2008

Are Pets Better Than Humans?

There was a news story I believe local to Orlando Fl, that I heard on the raido on my way home from work last week. I have looked for the story so I can reference the link, but I have yet to find it.

I will post it as soon as it is located....

Update: Found IT! http://www.wftv.com/news/16966780/detail.html



The jest of the story is, there was some guy throwing kittens out his window from a moving vehicle. I guess some shocked and concerned citizens, I think mostly women, called the law and followed him to some business, where he is accosted for his actions and lucky for him the cops showed up as a angry mob was getting ready to do some vigilantly justice. Now I know there was this story not to long ago about a dead guy in the middle of street on a morning commute. People just walked and drove by with no concern. Then there was the guy that was left in a wheel chair in front of the Orlando International Airport after he suffered a stroke for 3 days. Yes kiddies, thats 3 DAYS! Nobody even stopped and asked him once if he was alright.

Maybe it's because I'm not a real big pet person, but I am very big on community and the human condition. Wouldn't it be wonderful, if we showed more concern for others when they are in trouble as was shown for these kittens.


KITTENS!!

Just a update on the kittens, I think there was 3 involved. One was killed, one is in recovery at a vet Hospital and will be adopted. The third is MIA.
(According to the article the guy just picked them up from somebody advertising free kittens. OHH thats so bad.....)

Just something to think about…

Eric
TheSubReport.com

No comments: